Indoor, Door/window casing,flooring skirting, furniture making,Batten, etc.
Formaldehyde Emission Standards:
WADA China wood window casing LVL
Accept customized size and various profiles
Urea Formaldehyde Glue/Phenolic Glue etc.
Door/window casing,flooring skirting, furniture etc.
Laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
LVL is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood assembled with adhesives. It is typically used for headers, beams, rimboard, and edge-forming material. LVL offers several advantages over typical milled lumber: Made in a factory under controlled specifications, it is stronger, straighter, and more uniform. Due to its composite nature, it is much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink.
Door/window casing,flooring skirting, furniture making,Batten,Beam,Bressummer,Joist, etc.
1) LVL can make the scars, cracks and other defects of the logs to be scatted and staggered,thereby greatly reducing the influence of these defects on the strength.Therefore,LVL has high quality stability,strength uniformity and small material variability,so that is the ideal alternative structure material of logs.
2) Dimensions can be adjusted freely and not affected by the shape of the logs and defects.
3) LVL can be processed like logs, eg.sawing,slicing,drilling,mortising,knocking in nails etc.
4) LVL has insect prevention,anticorrosion,fire prevention and waterproof properties which is mainly because that the corresponding pretreatment or special adhesives are applied during the production process of LVL.
5) LVL has a very strong seismic performance and shock absorption performance,thus can resist to the fatigue damage caused by cyclic stress.
6)LVL is environmental protection and non-pollution.